Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Victory (FC) Seoul!!

This past weekend there was a special event held by FC Seoul for foreigners. The event was to come watch a match (against Daejeon), for a reduced ticket price, including food, and other festivities like live performances. The event was quickly spread around among foreigners in Seoul, and come game day, there were a TON of foreigners acting the fool in the subways and crowding around World Cup Stadium.

Being the soccer enthusiast that I sometimes am, I couldn't pass this event up! I braved the masses of foreigners, sometimes--often--experiencing second hand embarrassment because of them, and went to my very first football match in Korea.

승리 서울!!
Ready to get my cheer on!

My heart went ba-dump at the sight of the pitch. Game time!

The results: FC seoul 4: Daejeon 1

I think I have a new club to watch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment