Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crap shoot

today was all sorts of crappy. crappy weather (it was raining & there was this big concern that there would be radiation), crappy schedule (today all the students at my school had to take a big English exam & all the other classes go moved around), and I felt pretty crappy (I'm sick, finally).

However, there was this handball match that was going on in the middle of the day where Korea's national team was playing in the finals so basically the school shut down to let the students watch. Since I didn't even know handball was a national sport in any sort of country, I sat around and took videos of my kids watching. They all get suuuper shy and they cover their faces, saying that they don't want to be seen since they have bad faces--which really just means they aren't allowed to wear makeup at school haha.

1 comment:

  1. Your students are so adorable!!!! Love it :)

    P.S. they love watching the NBA in Turkey...random, right?

    ReplyDelete