Sunday, April 3, 2011

smart pone.

I am back to the land of smartphones. hip hip hooray! I dont know why I thought I could get by without a smartphone. I must have been crazy…. they are, much like many things in korea, so dang convenient with their metro maps & bus schedules & media accessibility. And when the subways shut the eff down at midnight and I have to get off at a subway station in the middle of God-knows-where with no way of knowing how the eff to get back on a MAIN street so I can hail a taxi instead of walking these small little alleys trickled with half-drunken people in the dead of night when I’m absolutely, positively by myself…yeah, a smartphone would be freaking handy then.

Only, the thing here is that supposedly foreigners aren’t supposed to be eligible for smartphones because they require 2 year contracts…and foreigners usually only have a 1 year visa. So I had to promise to stick around for 2 years.

Funny, that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment