Sunday, March 13, 2011

Riding Down Seoul City: Orientation, now with Pictures!

I finally managed to get my pictures from orientation! I went to Yongsan's famous electronic's market, thinking I had to buy a new camera, but they had chargers on sale too, so I was able to get one & now I can take pictures & videos to my heart's delight!

The Dorms

Where we lived...
Where we worked...
They took us to see "Nanta!" which is like STOMP/Blast but the Korean version

Hanbok!

This little girl was the cutest thing ever. I wanted to put her in my pocket ^_^

Some of the Class 2 girls eating pho w/ Totos, our instructor (red rimmed glasses), whose wedding we'll be attending this coming fall :)
Last day, we got our contracts, our bank card, & our instructor each gave us postcards w/personal messages on them, which was part of the reason why I was bawling like crazy T_T

Random Seoul pictures...


First taste of korean street food. yummy!
& a vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment