Friday, February 11, 2011

the Force is strong in this one

This may or may not come as a shock to you, but I don't watch football...at least, not the American kind anyway. Thus, the superbowl completely came and went without me even batting an eyelash. Many of you will have caught this commercial during the superbowl, but I just discovered it today, and have kind of been playing it nonstop.

It's the VW Passat commercial.



"The funny thing is that the parents think they started the car..." - WIN comment on YT

things I loved:

- Darth's facepalm when his mom slides over his sandwich
- Darth's "no" when he runs outside and his dad tries to hug him (I do this^^)
- Darth's "oh sh*t" face/stumble backwards when the car turns on.
- Darth's theme song playing the whole time.
- Darth Vader.

No comments:

Post a Comment