Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have been...

eating as much mexican and filipino food as I can.

driving around playing bad american pop radio

avoiding packing

beginning to understand the value of a kindle. (my poor books)

---

I thought packing was going to go sooo much smoother for me this time around, considering its the 3rd time in 7 months that I've had to fit my whole life into two suitcases. I went by the rule that if I didn't wear it while I was in philadelphia, I wouldn't bring it with me this time around. I was a pretty solid rule, until I realized that I had also bought a bunch of new things to deal with this infamous winter season I keep hearing so much about. Also, I had the luxury of shipping out to myself a box of some of my heavier things, i.e. coats, and well as my numerous things, i.e. shoes, but I don't think I'll do that this time around. This means I'm only taking 5 pairs of shoes. I'm really proud of myself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment