Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Listed

I am a huge fan of lists. I love making them and I love crossing items off of them. I find them to be incredibly useful. Since getting the news that I'd be in Seoul, I started to compile some lists...in lieu of like, trying to learn the language.

a few things on my to-do list:
-overnight stay at a Buddhist temple
-tea ceremony
-learn how to cook korean food
-hot springs
-cherry blossoms
-"magic"
-korean lessons
-food tour
-hike mountains
-get a small-ish dog?
-Big Bang Big Show

there's a lot to take in and I'm only scratching the surface. I haven't even begun on all the places I'd like to eat, because I feel like everything will be good there (STREET FOOD), or all the places I want to shop, because I feel like everything will be amazing there (STREET MARKETS). I haven't even really thought about where else around Korea I'd want to go (besides Busan and maybe Daegu and Jeju) outside of Seoul--I need to get accustomed and soon.

Anyway, back to cramming my head full of korean vocab that I will probably forget once I get to Seoul.

3 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY...this is SO EXCITING!!!!

    Btw, I don't know why I have the urge to share this with you, but I think you'd really appreciate it. It's a sermon from one of the most well-spoken pastors I have come across...and it's poignant for both you and me.

    http://mosaic.org/podcast/ ...go to the video that says Time to Make a Change

    you'll need to devote 40 min to it. Let me know if you watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Seoulmates. hahaha. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to watch this. I will make some time this week and then we can dish :)

    ReplyDelete