Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long Farewell

It's starting to hit me, I think.

Not that it was any less real before, but now that I have a date of when I'll be in Korea, when there will be actually be people waiting for me in Korea, makes everything feel heavier somehow.

Which of course just means I'm a complete mess. Anything and everything has the potential to make me burst into tears. And I refuse to think about having to leave my friends/family because then I won't go. I absolutely won't think about all the things I'm going to miss out on, because then I won't go.

And I need to go.

I hate that the next month is going to be one long goodbye. I already did this once last year, and I feel like there needs to be some sort of time frame in which a person goes through that. Like maybe once every five years. Not once every six months. Not good for the heart I tell you.

So I've got a month. Need to make the most of it.

1 comment: